Bathroom is one of the places that though occupies a small corner is still the place that forms the judgment spot when someone visits you. Small apartment bathrooms should be designed to cope with the limited space available. Creating a stylish bathroom in a very small space is a great problem for the city dwellers so their designs should be focused on using the latest technology to meet the needs.
- Use streamlined ceramics, high-tech steel appliances and durable surfaces. Texture is very important and you should decide according to your choice from matt and shiny, rough and smooth.
- How to decorate small apartment bathrooms is no longer an issue. The contrast of granite, wood, steel, glass and tiles create a beautiful look combined with studded rubber flooring and glass bricks.
- Choose right colors for your bathroom. Bright colors used for decorating a small bathroom give the illusion of space. Soft colors used can make a small bathroom look larger. Do not use dark colored floor or wall tiles, you can infuse some bright colors but the background should be white or in pastel tones.
- Use sufficient lightening because bright light will make your small bathroom look larger. Recessed lighting in the ceiling of a small bathroom makes it look comfortable and clean. Try to have larger windows because they will provide natural light and will prevent suffocation.
- A large vanity cabinet requires a lot of space in the bathroom therefore use bathroom suites which take less space leaving behind the feeling of more open space. Install wall mounted sink to have adequate space in the bathroom.
- Use small cabinets that are suitable for storage in the small bathrooms. Do not put extra furniture and decorative accessories in the small bathrooms so that you may get more space for movement in the small bathroom.
These simple steps can unravel the queries of how to decorate small apartment bathrooms. With these tips, you can make your bathroom look as exquisite as you wish.