The living rooms are where we spend a lot of our leisure time. They have to be welcoming and should also be a bit romantic at the same time as it serves as a love nest for the couples. Some romantic living room decorating ideas to consider that spread a lively aroma.
- Remove all the unnecessary items from your living room. There should be no TV, but if it is not possible to take off the Television set from your living room, at least keep it in a stand with doors to remain out of view.
- Remove all the items related to your office work from your living room. Put soft and fluffy rugs in your living room because these are great for creating a romantic atmosphere. The colors of the rugs should encourage warmth and comfort.
- Install dim lights because dim lights encourage a romantic mood more than bright ones. Change your lighting to the modern ones because these have switches for adjusting the illumination.
- Have a good stock of scented candles and choose the scent that both of you love. Do not forget to light up the candles every day. This is one of the most widely adopted romantic living room decorating ideas, and it works.
- Play a piece of sweet music that suggests romance and appeals to both of you. It would be better if the music is instrumental.
- Have some sweets if both of you love to chew on sweets. Chocolates are good romantic boosters. You can have some candy bars and some strawberries for an unusual taste.
- One of the best romantic living room decorating ideas is to get a small bar in your living room where you can keep some bottles of wine. Have some nice furniture that can also hold your wine glasses. A few sips of wine can encourage a romantic mood.